Program Manager, Enterprise Program Success at Upwork
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
As a Program Manager for Enterprise Program Success, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of our enterprise product and services offerings for your clients. You will partner cross-functionally to swiftly resolve customer issues to delight your clients every step of the way and drive program growth through client education, monitoring success metrics and participating in business reviews.Your Responsibilities:
- Represent Upwork Enterprise to our clients post-sale and drive overall success of your client’s talent programs.
- Partner closely with Sales to launch new clients and manage a portfolio of existing business to ensure clients are receiving the maximum value.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Enterprise product in order to educate users and drive adoption.
- Develop positive working relationships with client champions and hiring managers to educate, drive adoption and regularly deliver business results.
- Identify, research and triage program operational issues related to service fulfillment, product concerns, compliance, reporting and billing within outlined SLAs.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Operations, and Solutions teams to architect premier freelancer programs and standard operating procedures.
- Develop strong internal partnerships with cross functional teams - Sales, Product, Billing, Analytics, Solutions, Legal
- Client facing experience (4-year minimum)
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective problem solving, providing clear communication
- Ability to effectively lead meetings internally and externally
- Fast learner
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking abilities that allow you to complete a project from planning to full completion
- 4-5 years experience working with MSPs or VMS platforms and the full lifecycle for contingent workers specifically around invoicing and payments.
- Experience with independent contractor compliance issues.
- Experience working directly with hiring managers and contingent workers to resolve issues in the source to pay lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with an emphasis on task quality (thorough, meticulous, accountable).
- Teammate with strong communication skills.
- Strong abilities with Excel and Google Apps, specifically analyzing and crafting ad-hoc reports using pivot tables or macros is a plus.
- CCWP certification