Program Manager, Leadership Development at Relativity
- Identify, implement, and manage a variety of learning experiences that support the enterprise business needs along with individual growth and development (including but not limited to in person presentation/class room, action learning programming, eLearning, blended program).
- Conduct needs analysis, prioritize, and scope solutions to meet the development needs of our leaders, could include identifying existing or externally curated programs and resources to leverage, create new resources, and customizing resources).
- Establish key measures for success across learning program and deliver reports on effectiveness.
- Build communication/reporting strategies to keep key stakeholders informed on activities, key changes, and impact of programming.
- Establish and manage key business relationships at all levels and partner with stakeholders across internal customer groups to understand business priorities and leadership development needs.
- Act as consultant to identify learning needs and translate into practical and tangible learning content.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with external vendors and consultants as needed.
- Coordinate closely with HR to align with the HR Roadmap and KI’s to ensure an integrated approach
- 5-7 years of experience leading or managing Leadership Development initiatives for a complex, multi-faceted technology organization
- 5+ years’ experience in strategic development, leadership development programming or other relevant experience
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline with excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to think strategically and programmatically and develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience (leadership development)
- 5 years experience in program management within learning and development, talent development with a focus on leadership development
- 5 years project management experience
- Reports to Senior Manager, Talent Development and Performance, but will have accountability to deliver on Leadership Development strategy.