Program Manager - Manufacturing at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:34 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
Fast Radius is searching for a Program Manager who will lead some of our most significant engagements and with our most strategic customers in the medical device space. This will require coordinating internal and external resources to execute on time and to the highest standards. In addition to medical device program management experience we are looking for someone with the leadership and communication skills to own and develop customer relationships in partnership with commercial and executive support.
Please apply if you’d be excited to grow into this role and make it your own, even if you don’t check all the boxes below.
About the Job
- Lead some of our most significant engagements in the product development and manufacturing space
- Lead group of 6-7 internal team members and numerous external partners
- Act as a customer liaison and serve as a first line for issue escalation on active projects
- Ensure team stays on track from a resource utilization and milestone achievement standpoint
- Collaborate with operations, engineering, quality, marketing, and commercial teams internally as well as customers and external partners
- Track and record metrics of program success, and prepare high level report outs to upper management
- Foster external relationships and act as a link to establish and grow connections across participating organizations
- Find opportunities for new programs and engagements through current projects
- 10+ years of medical device work experience with increasing responsibilities in the manufacturing space with a focus on project and program management
- A foundational understanding of manufacturing technologies including CNC, injection molding and additive manufacturing
- Experience working for both medical device OEMs and contract manufacturers
- Experience with medical device validations including IQ/OQ/PQ
- Experience with 510(k) and PMA submissions Experience with 510(k) approved software platforms in the medical device/healthcare space is a plus
- Critical thinker and problem solver with ability to create new solutions
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to pull together and communicate broadly, yet concisely to a diverse audience
- Self-starter and quick learner who can successfully deliver on objectives in an autonomous team-based work environment
- Ability to successfully work across the organization, address gaps, and drive for results in a high growth environment
- Inclusive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Master’s Degree in applicable technical fields, and/or project management certification
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description