Program Manager - Now on Now at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Now on Now is how we use our own products at ServiceNow, or as we like to call it, drinking our own champagne. Our products help our customers drive digital transformation across their company by using the Now Platform and using our IT, Employee and Customer workflows to increase productivity and deliver great experiences for our employees, partners and our most important asset…our customers. Our customers are inspired by us sharing our stories on how we are using our own products.
The Now on Now Program Manager will be responsible for planning and execution of several projects and deliverables within the Now on Now Global Program. The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established, documented competence with project and program management in a fast-paced environment with multiple high-visibility deliverables. You must like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with autonomy. The successful candidate is highly organized, process-driven, and able to flex their schedule to meet business demands.
You will have the opportunity to drive highly visible, cross functional and impactful initiatives from strategy to business outcomes while utilizing next generation PMO framework and platform.
What you get to do in this role:
- Act as organizer and execution partner for the Now on Now Mission to “support the telling of impactful and authentic Now on Now stories by our stakeholders that engage our customer audience”.
- Work as the intermediary between the Now on Now Program team and our key stakeholders across Information Technology and the rest of the ServiceNow organization.
- Partner with IT business leads and company Executives on the execution of a wide variety of Now on Now programs and activities as it relates to the delivering of content and supporting our Mission.
- Drive crucial conversations with senior leaders in business and IT to define strategic business case and measurable benefits
- Engage and collaborate with all business and IT functions affected by the program, internal and external partners and vendors
- Manage one to many scrum teams applying Agile principles, practices, and theory
- Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles, lead teams and individuals to transition from waterfall to Agile
- Apply consistency and best practices through program initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking
- Provide ad-hoc project and program management support as needed for Talent and Culture initiatives
- Plan, lead and facilitate Agile practices like sprint planning, burn up/burn downs, cross functional scrum team dependencies, create release schedules and related staffing plans.
- Develop detailed program execution plan and manage all execution aspects, including program interdependencies, progress metrics, testing, deployment and enablement
- Create crisp and complete documentation to facilitate program reviews and decision-making process at Steering Committee level
- Drive risk mitigation strategies and issue resolution actions with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Learn ServiceNow products and Now platform for Now on Now initiatives
In order to be successful in this role:
- MUST HAVE 10+ years of project / program management experience
- MUST HAVE at least 5 years of experience managing complex projects
- You are self-motivated and a highly organized professional who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment who can prioritize and pivot accordingly to the current work demands
- You are able to communicate effectively and deliver presentations to groups at all levels and have the ability to answer questions with poise and confidence
- You have a strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, and the willingness to lean in to deliver results
- Demonstrated program management experience in implementing business systems at enterprise level
- Wide understanding of enterprise business processes and operating models, including sales, marketing, product and customer related workflows and analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to lead extended groups of senior professionals in a matrixed organization
- Functional knowledge of business processes; experience with Enterprise data and analytics ecosystems
- Experienced scrum master managing multiple scrums teams applying scrum principles and best practices
- Extensive experience with Agile tool and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, feedback loop with customer involvement.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.