Program Manager, Partner Strategy and Operations at Relativity
We're looking for someone with a curiosity and a passion for creating new analyses to inform data-driven partner strategies. You will excel at developing recommendations that transcend the numbers and will feel comfortable working with senior management.
Your Role in Action
- Be the business partner and project manager in all aspects of channel partner operations
- Own the production of important plans-design solutions, manage timelines, align team members on issues and outcomes, implementation, and documentation
- Drive projects designed to increase productivity and efficiency across Relativity's channel partners
- Design and interpret important channel partner engagement and practice management metrics, including gap analysis, targeting, campaign execution, measurement of market readiness, and training
- Create reports, scorecards, and dashboards to track Indicators, goals, and partner performance
- Work with Sales, Marketing, IT, and Revenue Operations to create an engaging platform for partners to work with Relativity (e.g., deal registration, enablement, communications)
- 5+ years' experience in revenue or partner strategy, operations, and project management in the SaaS industry
- Manage multiple stakeholders
- Creativity in developing applicable recommendations for presentation to executives and senior management
- Background supporting partner ecosystems and partner programs within the SaaS industry-specifically with channel or reseller partnerships as opposed to alliances or technology partnerships
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
401k with employer match
Flexible work arrangements
Company breaks in July & December
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.