Program Manager - Risk Acuity and Quality at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Program Manager in Risk Acuity and Quality in Houston, TX or Remote
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Program Manager - Risk Acuity and Quality to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
In this role, the Program Manager - Risk Acuity and Quality will provide essential administrative and project management support to all functions within the risk acuity and Quality programs, which include interaction with all levels of healthcare staff supporting internal and external business and clinical functions. The position has a comprehensive knowledge of Government sponsored programs and the ability to implement and deliver results based on programs and initiatives.
Could this be you?
We are looking for a Program Manager who will develop, implement and manage short- and long-term strategy ensuring success for these programs.
How you can make a difference
- Lead and direct process improvement activities that provide more efficient and streamlined workflow
- Collaborate with external vendors to achieve optimal results. This includes project management, vendor performance management and drive to hit targets
- Review and implement new technological tools and processes
- Formulate and establish best practice policies, operating procedures, and goals needed to achieve results
- Develop and contribute to content that promotes our risk and quality strategy and expertise for both internal and external audiences
- The Program Manager maintains excellent relationships with vendors
- Develop and follow project plans, workflows, and timelines; Coordinating and facilitating meetings of project stakeholders; Tracking and communicating project statuses; and tracking project timeframes and deliverables.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders, such as Markets leads, technology, Analytics and Clinical personal to achieve project results
Skills for success
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters’ degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in project managing programs required
- Healthcare industry background preferred
- 2+ years vendor management experience highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (PPT, Excel, Visio)
- Strong creative problem-solving skills with demonstrated aptitude to identify research and make decisions
- Ability to lead meetings with vendors and other stakeholders, maintain project timelines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Experience to drive change
- Proven leadership experience including program development and implementation and identifying and deploying cross-organization best practices in coding and risk capture
- You’ve previously built projects from the ground up and have a strong interest in mentoring talent
- You are skilled at partnering with internal and external parties and coaching around best practices
- You have a keen focus on results, and can navigate within ambiguity while maintaining a high-level of humility
- This role can be based in any major metropolitan area in the Midwest or East Coast with a preference to one of VillageMD's current markets; 60% travel is required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.