Program Manager / SAAS Immersion
Are you looking to join one of Chicago’s fastest-growing venture-funded SAAS startups? FourKites is looking for a Program Manager to be part of our SAAS Immersion Program. In this role, you will be responsible for executing strategic programs around key initiatives that will successfully scale FourKites. This rotating program will report directly to our President and will allow you to work with key stakeholders to advance the FourKites product and vision for growth. The Program Manager role is expected to be an 18-24 month rotation, culminating in joining leadership within a core FourKites function.
- You are deeply interested in learning about scaling a high growth stage SAAS business
- You enjoy discovering and validating market problems by interacting closely with managers and senior level executives
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure
- You are entrepreneurial - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- You enjoy executing on both a strategic and tactical level, with the ability to develop well defined business and operational plans to achieve desired objectives
- Are an innovator at heart and will thrive in pushing the boundaries for how FourKites scales
- You have high energy and ambition
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, Economics, Stats or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of consulting experience; strong preference for top tier consulting firm experience.
- Analytical mind & strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to evolve strategic growth planning based on research, data and industry trends.
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.