ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
- Plan Administration and Compliance: Develop, articulate, and execute project plans for ongoing benefit initiatives. Review benefits programs to ensure they are current with regards to trends, practices, costs, and local competitiveness and make recommendations. Develop roadmap and execution plan for compliance initiatives.
- Plan Support: Develop, manage and oversee the written guidelines, policies and internal controls. Make recommendations on plan design, integration/implementation, funding options, and track expenses using data metrics to support the recommendations.
- Provide exceptional and compassionate employee experience support.
- Strategy and Program Development. Evaluate systemic issues and consult with key stakeholders to develop and refine processes and policies.
- Ability to influence others, in partnership with cross functional business leaders, to gain consensus of programs. Look for creative ways to enhance employee experiences and vendor delivery of services to support our employees.
- Develop & interpret data metrics to collect employee feedback and design solutions to meet the diverse needs of our employees & families.
- 10+ years of experience with benefits development, administration and governance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, HR or related field.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design workable solutions, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and drive projects to successful implementation
- Strong business judgment and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
- Successful record of building operational processes and procedures with a focus on continuously improving programs.
- Excellent communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization and influence business leaders.
- Deep knowledge of employee benefit plan design including healthcare and pension schemes along with the associated complexities of plan administration, associated payroll processes, regulatory requirements and benefits program taxability.
- Experience in managing plan integrations following acquisitions and mergers.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.