Program Manager, Women's Work Initiative @ The Mom Project
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic, and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a high-growth startup HQ'd in Chicago's Fulton Market District. Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. We are a marketplace and community that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward while expanding professional opportunities for women. We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck; your journey begins now....
You will be responsible for talent vetting and matching supporting our Women's Work Initiative. You will be placing highly skilled talent in roles with customer's that partner with The Mom Project on their diversity hiring initiatives. The Program Manager role is fast paced, has a high sense of urgency with a focus on talent evaluation, interviewing, and presenting then navigating process to offer. If you have agency experience, are passionate about connecting female talent with rewarding opportunities and are energized about building a workplace that is reflective of the changing nature of work, we’d love to meet you.
Responsibilities Will Include:
• Vet potential candidates within our network, taking into consideration skills, prior work experience, work/life considerations, and relevant credentialing and education
• Manage talent from initial phone screen to hire and provide post-placement support
• Ability to move quickly without compromising intuition and quality
• Partially remote - 4 days in office with work from home Fridays. With the flexibility to work from home when needed.
• 5-10 years experience at an agency/staffing firm, ideally on the contract side of the business
• MUST have agency experience placing highly skilled talent
• Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth, yet collaborative environment
• Experience adapting to the needs of enterprise companies (i.e., Fortune 1,000)
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills