Program Manager at CCC Information Services
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The position of Program Manager is a role that requires an understanding of Software Development Practices, PMO processes, Business Outcome-Drive Program Management, Business Realization & Strategy analysis. The role ensures that all program delivery milestones are met, and processes are followed, both from product delivery and technology perspectives. The role requires heavy stakeholder and client interaction; someone who is very effective and comfortable with stakeholder management and working on a variety of strategic initiatives at any given time is the ideal candidate. Proven excellent written and oral communication skills are a foundation for this role.
- Deliver/Drive business value against corporate strategy, transforming the organization in the process.
- Ensure alignment of program scope and objectives with the organization's strategic objectives in the form of measurable business realizations.
- Manage program milestones, risks, dependencies, and changes throughout the program
- Drive visibility and consistency of strategic initiatives in partnership with other business leaders.
- Monitor and report progress throughout the program life cycle using appropriate executive level communication understood by stakeholders, executive sponsors and customers.
- Drive key decisions and provide decision making support to Sponsors/Stakeholders, with clear insights of commitment, tradeoffs and risks.
- Champion and respond to rapid business change.
- Collaborate across the organization to deliver products into the marketplace, ensuring proactive identification of risks and impacts to benefits realizations.
- Contribute to processes and framework that creates greater stakeholder satisfaction & fosters success on large, strategic, enterprise spanning initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, M.S. is a plus
- 5-7 + years of Project and or Program Management experience on a software development team (Agile preferred)
- Strong planning skills including experience in successfully managing programs with experience marrying a myriad of frameworks to select the right delivery approach (Agile, Waterfall, Plan Driven, Hybrid)
- Proactive driver of complex cross-functional product and technology initiatives
- Experience managing multiple customer facing programs required
- Proven ability to coordinate across disciplines and departments, able to work both independently & collaboratively with stakeholders
- Experience utilizing Project Management tools, methodologies and software such as: Agile Methodology using Agile type tool, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio, Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, others
- Experience managing Programs such as mobile product development or Casualty is a plus