Program Manager at Rightpoint
Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digital’s deep commerce expertise to Rightpoint’s customer experience leadership, will further enable the company’s ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Something Digital is looking for Program Manager. Currently, this role is 100% remote.
We have offices in New York City (HQ), Los Angeles, CA and West Palm, FL.Intro:
The Program Manager will establish and lead over-arching program structure, processes, and procedures designed to achieve overall program objectives. T
In this instance, a Program shall be defined as a series of related projects, initiatives, and defined efforts connected to a single client or group of clients and managed by multiple teams within the organization.
We’ll need you to:
- Program / Client Management
- Ensure client and internal RP-SD stakeholder satisfaction through management of escalations and conflict, effective communication, appropriate expectation-setting, and achievement of agreed-upon program objectives
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program health and KPIs throughout its lifecycle for client and RP-SD stakeholders (utilizing tools such as Brightgauge, Jira, Smartsheet, Roadmunk, etc.)
- Provide oversight of operations and performance of all program-related projects and initiatives
- Identify and resolve program risks as they surface
- Collaborate in leadership of program with Program Manager – Account Management & Delivery Executive
- Support program-related business development activities, including assessing initiative feasibility, budgeting, pitching, and resource planning
- Achieve program financial objectives by forecasting requirements, monitoring ongoing performance, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Process Management
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Create new processes to align SD’s product delivery with client’s agile processes
- Document and simplify SD’s delivery processes for client work
- Own the setup/configuration/management of tools such as CW, Brightgauge, Jira, Smartsheet, Open Air etc., to support the team in their process and delivery performance
- Lead internal onboarding processes for new team members
- Create process for team transitions (members moving to other teams within the same program, to teams elsewhere within RP-SD, or entire existing teams moving from one product/service to another, e.g. Magento to New Web)
- Modify and improve business operations through integration with RightPoint.
- Team Management
- Directly manage Project Managers/Scrum Masters, who each lead their own delivery teams.
- Set the direction for the program’s governance and leadership structure within the Matrix
- Responsible for timesheet approvals, PTO requests, performance evaluation, training plans, onboarding, and employee satisfaction of direct reports
- Focusing on the engagement with project leaders, project teams, technology and application / operational interfaces
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities, including assisting with recruiting, hiring, and retention efforts, and providing mentoring and coaching
- Lead the prep and delivery of monthly reviews
- Weekly PM Meeting
- Bi-Weekly Internal Leadership Meetings
- Monthly Internal Full-team Meetings
- Participate in domestic and international travel as program circumstances dictate.
- Perform additional duties as they become necessary in support of the Program’s or RP-SD’s operation, to include standing in as a ScrumMaster when there is a need
You must have:
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet, Brightgauge, Roadmunk, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of Scrum/Agile, with a strong background in planning, continuous improvement, and change management (particularly in the areas of process and operations)
- Expectation setting regarding process rollout (description, plan, and assignment of actions/ownership)
Apply if you:
- Enjoy a challenge and are looking to grow
- Want to work on diverse projects and platforms
- Are excited to work on high profile brands with complex requirements
- Are you looking for a company that places value on training and skills development!!