The Group: Research Products is the home for securities research for retail investors, advisors, and due diligence teams. It consists of the following four commercial product areas: Research Distribution, Due Diligence and Manager Selection, Individual Investor and Investor Insights. The individuals in this group transform our high-quality data, independent research, and technological expertise into well-designed products that delight our clients.
The Role: We seek an enthusiastic, results-driven candidate to serve as a hands-on Program Manager. This person will work with internal partners in product management, technology, design, marketing, operations, service, and sales to drive initiatives forward. This role will help lead the transition of our existing clients to new product editions and run high profile, complex projects across the Research products business.
You have a strong background in program/project management, Agile product development and process improvement. Experience in strategizing, planning, managing and implementing concurrent complex strategic projects across cross-functional teams using hybrid project management practices is required. The ability to communicate clearly at all levels, form strong relationships with team members and business partners, and proactively identify and control risks and dependencies is critical in this role.
• Lead Program Management for the research distribution business
• Directly lead multiple initiatives concurrently to include planning, scheduling and delivery working with delivery teams and to ensure that project goals are met
• Communicate regular program and project level updates across all stakeholder groups.
• Identify and handle dependencies between multiple teams throughout the organization.
• Coach teams to identify and solve project issues effectively.
•Identify, monitor and mitigate project risks
•Lead program reviews with business partners to report on and facilitate conversations regarding KPI status, progress, resources, and risks.
•Establish and maintain trusted relationships with product managers, designers, technology teams, and business partners.
•Ensure that the program embraces Agile methodology and serve as Scrum Master and Agile coach.
•Support business operations as needed (i.e. CapEx).
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proven track record as a senior project manager or program manager
• 5+ years of experience working on complex project and/or programs
• 1+ years of experience in Agile development practices as a Scrum Master
• Experience configuring Atlassian JIRA, JIRA Align and/or Confluence
• Proven ability to lead a cross-functional team
• Ability to work through differing opinions while contributing consistently and positively in a dynamic, high-paced, and often unpredictable work environment
• Effective in promoting a collaborative environment
• Solid leadership, time management, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
• Experience leading projects in finance, data, research, regulatory or software product development is a plus