Within the Strategic Accounts team at One North, the Program Manager plays a vital role and is responsible for complex project, program and campaign management for our portfolio-level clients. The Program Manager must be confident about and have extensive experience with leading and structuring multiple engagements with parallel work streams, spanning digital strategy, brand strategy, creative, user experience, and front- and back-end development.
This is a new role at One North, and we expect the ideal candidate will be excited to dive right in, listen and learn, and offer new ideas and solutions, contributing to the development of the Strategic Accounts team and capabilities. The Program Manager must be solution-focused and deliver on goals both big and small. As the ringleader of daily program activities, this individual needs to drive all tactical elements, meet deliverable requirements, assess overall program change and risk management, deliver a seamless client experience and juggle multiple engagements with ease.
• Drive program oversight, management and execution, including scoping and estimating, execution of projects from discovery through deployment, budget management, documentation and reporting, and monitoring quality.
• Work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team to scope and estimate new projects for new and existing clients, and assume ownership of the final Statement of Work.
• Produce project lifecycle documentation, including project plans, weekly status reports, and all other documentation defining individual project requirements.
• Establish strong relationships with clients and translate their day-to-day project needs clearly to the One North team to drive high-quality deliverables and client experience.
• Guide the One North team to incorporate the overarching strategy and the client’s creative, technical and brand expectations in all assigned programs or projects.
• Collaborate with the Project Management team within Client Services to ensure programs and projects have the right resources allocated from multiple teams and disciplines.
• Prioritize and streamline tasks to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
• Proactively identify issues/risks; know when to escalate issues and when to work through them on your own.
• Assist senior account leadership staff in client communication and management by developing and distributing conference notes/reports, scheduling client meetings and communicating the status of initiatives to relevant internal stakeholders.
• Participate in team status meetings to align internal stakeholders on priorities and goals of the meeting/projects.
• Contribute to internal process improvement initiatives, especially those involving tools and knowledge management solutions.
• Pursue opportunities to both lead by example and foster the talents of high-performance team members.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minumum of 4-5 years of project or program management experience
• Experience in a client services organization or interactive agency, preferably on projects with top-tier professional services firms or B2B clients (including web, mobile, video, brand and strategic consulting projects)
• Solid track record of successfully developing multi-faceted projects from start to completion, on time and within budget
• Detail-oriented self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills
• Professional presentation and client-facing skills
• Excellent communication skills, particularly in conjunction with workflow steps and internal and external processes
• Effective negotiation and conflict management/risk mitigation skills
• Experience creating and writing proposals, planning and estimation, and execution of project
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Collaborative spirit, leadership skills, and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including creatives, technologists, strategists, etc.
• Experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third-party applications and platforms, and social media.
• Experience delivering projects on content management systems
• Experience working with agile methodology a plus, but not required