The ideal Program Manager for Kin + Carta is innovative, passionate about Agile with experience in educating and coaching organizations on the Extreme Programming methodology. They look to continually learn, and enjoy sharing expertise. Strong verbal and written communication are a must. Experience working in an Extreme Programming development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus.
- Managing and growing client relationships at a strategic level
- Leading the cross-functional leadership team on a large program and working with client to evolve the delivery model as client transitions from Scaled Agile to XP
- Coaching multiple delivery teams in lean product development, human centered design, modern software engineering principles and XP processes
- Assisting client in creating frameworks and processes to ensure governance, security and compliance standards are met.
- Leading by example - knowing when, and how, to push for more results
- Proactively identifying and removing impediments that interfere with the ability of multiple teams to meet product delivery goals
- Being the coach and all-around advocate for the Extreme Programming delivery methodology amongst project team and client stakeholders
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 8+ years of project delivery experience
- 5+ years in consulting services
- 5+ years of Agile experience in a Scrum Master role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with Rally/Jira or a similar project management software
- A proponent for Servant Leadership
- Proven ability to bring transparency to the business team about development; growing trust while demonstrating your commitment to deliverables to the business team.
- Experience with identifying delivery issues and risks, and a sense of urgency for removing blocks and driving continuous improvement
- Experience with creating healthy team dynamics and know how to coach and grow a high-performing team.
- A proven track record of understanding client motivations and showing your commitment to client timelines, key dates and deliverables while challenging the status quo
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.