The Program Manager will provide governance, oversight, and status reporting on major organizational initiatives. He or she will actively project manage major organizational efforts to ensure successful completion on time, within budget, and within scope. Reporting to the Leader of the Project Management Office (PMO), the Program Manager will oversee all aspects of project management including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring project progress, and preparing reports for upper management. The successful candidate will work directly with cross functional and cross departmental executives, key stakeholders, and senior managers to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget and also ensure resourcing is sufficient to deliver on time and with high quality.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including charters, plans, risk matrices, burndown charts and others
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience in project management (3-5 years in project manager role with demonstrated track record of success)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, follow-up, and multi-tasking Strong working knowledge of
- Agile development methodologies Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma (Black Belt), and Agile certifications (PSM, PSPO) a plus
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.