At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
The position of Program Manager is a role that requires an understanding of Software Development Practices, PMO processes, Business Outcome-Drive Program Management, Business Realization & Strategy analysis. The role ensures that all program delivery milestones are met and processes are followed, both from product delivery and Go-To-Market perspectives. The role requires heavy stakeholder and client interaction; someone who is very effective and comfortable with stakeholder management and working on a variety of strategic initiatives at any given time is the ideal candidate. Proven excellent written and oral communication skills are a foundation for this role.
• Deliver/Drive business value against corporate strategy, transforming the organization in the process.
• Ensure alignment of program scope and objectives with the organization's strategic objectives in the form of measurable business realizations.
• Manage program milestones, risks, dependencies, and changes throughout the program
• Drive visibility and consistency of strategic initiatives in partnership with other business leaders.
• Monitor and report progress throughout the program life cycle using appropriate executive level communication understood by stakeholders, executive sponsors and customers.
• Drive key decisions and provide decision making support to Sponsors/Stakeholders, with clear insights of commitment, tradeoffs and risks.
• Champion and respond to rapid business change.
• Collaborate across the organization to deliver products into the marketplace, ensuring proactive identification of risks and impacts to benefits realizations.
• Facilitate Go-to-Market activities, coordinating with business teams across the company to prepare the product for launch and/or delivery to a customer.
• Contribute to processes and framework that creates greater stakeholder satisfaction & fosters success on large, strategic, enterprise spanning initiatives.
* 5-7 + years of Project and or Program Management experience on a software development team (Agile preferred)
* Strong planning skills including experience in successfully managing programs with experience marrying a myriad of frameworks to select the right delivery approach (Agile, Waterfall, Plan Driven, Hybrid)
* Proactive driver of complex cross-functional product and technology initiatives
* Past experience managing multiple customer facing programs required
* Proven ability to coordinate across disciplines and departments, able to work both independently & collaboratively with stakeholders
* Experience utilizing Project Management tools, methodologies and software such as: Agile Methodology using Agile type tool, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio, Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, others
* Experience managing Programs such as mobile product development or Telematics is a plus
* Bachelor’s Degree required, M.S. is a plus