One North, a digital agency recently acquired by TEKsystems Global Services®, is looking for a dynamic and driven Program Resourcing Coordinator to join our team.
We help some of the world’s most complex organizations stand out from the crowd by delivering breakthrough brand experiences. Leveraging expertise across strategy, brand, experience design, and technology, our experts use digital to reimagine how clients connect, communicate, and engage with their audiences to win new business, strengthen client relationships, and attract and retain top talent.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact for our clients.
Our Resourcing team maintains the processes and internal tools that ensure all our projects are appropriately staffed with team members from our functional teams.
The Program Resourcing Coordinator will be aligned to our Meta team and will assist with initial resourcing assignments, proactive monitoring and updates for ongoing assignments, general upkeep of internal resourcing tools, and creation of key resourcing-related internal reports for the Meta program.
- Facilitate weekly resourcing processes for the Meta team
- Capture new resource needs for discussion
- In conjunction with Meta program functional leads, assign new requests to available team members
- Identify resourcing booking conflicts for discussion
- Submit resource requests for work that needs to be filled outside of Meta’s dedicated team members
- Monitor existing projects and tasks to confirm schedules or identify required schedule adjustments
- Surface required schedules slippages or adjustments as needed
- Proactively identify future conflicts or resource mismatches
- Drive resolution of resource collisions or availability
- Float (Resource Management Tool) administration for all Meta-dedicated team members including:
- Add and remove projects from Float
- Add newly assigned project time to Float
- Adjust existing assignments to ensure alignment with actual ongoing requirements
- Capture resource specializations and skills
- Perform periodic audits of resources and projects to:
- Ensure key data is properly entered
- Identify resource conflicts
- Identify resource availability
- Creation of Meta program resource reports
- Serve as back-up time approver for all Meta team members
- Ownership of special projects, as determined by Resourcing Manager
When packing your bags, please bring:
• Excellent communication skills - the ability to be clear, concise, and persistent.
• Proactive problem-solving abilities to deal with challenging and evolving deadlines and priorities.
• A high attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
• Strong multitasking capabilities.
• An ability to thrive in an environment that values an entrepreneurial spirit.
• A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration across various disciplines.
• Enthusiasm to work in a multi-disciplinary environment with design, strategy, technology, and client services teams.
• A high level of engagement and curiosity, as well as a willingness to try and learn new things.
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 1 year of professional services experience, ideally in a digital agency space; prior resource management experience a plus
• Prior exposure to PeopleSoft, Float, or other similar Professional Service Automation tools
• Experience with MS-Office 365, with strong MS Excel capabilities