What you'll be doing
- Primarily focusing on our programmatic media channels to drive new customer acquisition. Including building and executing prospecting and retargeting efforts in a self-serve DSP.
- Develop and implement strategies to test into new channels that can be bought programmatically - mobile, video, native, et. al.
- Build aggressive testing plans that push the limits of performance within display and social.
- Work closely with other marketing teammates to build robust look-alike model programs – leveraging consumer data to develop prospecting personas.
- Truly partner with all marketing teams (CRM, Search, Tech, etc) and the cross-functional product and data teams to drive growth. No silos here.
- Work closely with the creative team to enhance development of messaging and build out custom landing pages.
- Use channel platform and database insights to develop strategic and tactical recommendations for both new programs and optimizations of existing efforts.
- Responsible for enterprise budget pacing and billing process.
- Be a performance driven marketer. This opportunity isn’t just sending reports without understanding the business impact.
What you bring to the table
- Curiosity. You love to dig below the surface data and find opportunity.
- Excel skills. Geeking out on the best way to clearly and concisely report on performance.
- Digital savviness, including experience directly managing a DSP and social advertising campaigns/content; know-how to traffic display ads; use of Trade Desk, DoubleClick, Google Analytics and Tag Manager a big plus.
- Reporting databases (i.e.: Looker, etc.) are something you have interest in learning.
- Strong attention to detail and history of delivering on time – you smile when you see a well detailed project plan.
- Autonomy and Ownership. Oversight is good, but you’re a self-starter who can manage multiple priorities, share insights and collaborate without missing a beat regarding daily DSP campaign management.
- Excitement about automation - you want the tools do the heavy lifting while you focus on strategy and testing.
- 2-5 years of experience focused specifically on digital acquisition efforts – ideally for a B2C offering.
Who will I work with? The ParkWhiz Marketing Team consists of creative and innovative thinkers. We aim to deliver marketing programs that drive consumer behaviors and maximize value to the company. We conceive, test, and iterate on great ideas. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.