Hello, Programming Coordinator!
Freeosk Inc. is searching for a full-time, Chicago-based Programming Coordinator who loves to build communication tools to make our field staff’s lives easier.
As a Programming Coordinator, you’ll create and manage timely submission of field staff scheduling documents and program instructionals for both kiosk and demo business lines. You’ll communicate information in a timely manner to ensure that the field staff team takes all the steps to bring our kiosk and demo programs to life for shoppers. You will also be responsible for briefing Freeosk support teams on program directions.
This may be the perfect job if you…
- thrive in fast-paced, diverse and highly collaborative work environments
- love to track down unknown information and collaborating with others to resolve blocks or challenges
- are positive, fearless and fun-loving
- 1-2 years of managing multiple projects with varying timelines
- Experience using Excel and PowerPoint, including pulling content for documents from more than one data source
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, proactive and produce error-free outputs
- Strong written and spoken communication
- Bachelor’s degree is required
**This position is based in Chicago. Local candidates only.**
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Summer Hours
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
- Gym Stipend
- Free Divvy membership
- Sports teams
- On-site yoga classes
Who are we?
Freeosk is the key that unlocks the power of free to fuel the discovery process. We use the energy of free and our partnerships to develop an ongoing relationship with shoppers and consumers that is fun and relevant.
A nimble, Chicago-based marketing firm made up of a cross-disciplinary team of engineers, creatives, data analysts, account managers and other specialists, Freeosk works collaboratively with retailers and CPG makers to develop rich shopping, mobile and digital experiences that help people engage and connect with brands.