Project Consultant at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. Is being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a Project Consultant on our Technical Practice team, you will work directly with our clients to add value to their existing Strata solutions You will improve the Strata experience by partnering with clients to complete additional configuration projects and to build reports, further meeting business needs and driving value. In this role, you will:
- Help deliver a best-in-class client experience following client StrataJazz implementations
- Discuss where current configuration of our product does not align with client’s business needs and advise on recommended updates
- Responsible for client communication from initial point of contact to project resolution
- Drive execution of project requirements and escalate concerns when necessary based on client requests
- Document all client communication and system updates
- Assess risks and escalate as it relates to client satisfaction or severe system issues
- Assist with training of other team members
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Information Systems, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- Professional experience working in operational finance, FP&A, financial decision support, or similar setting
- Professional experience with writing and troubleshooting complex T-SQL queries
- Professional experience in relational database concepts
- Excellent communication skills including client facing experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in consulting / technical client support role
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.