Project Coordinator Analyst at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewCoordinates all aspects of a product or service offering project for a client, from inception to installation.
- Coordinates all aspects of a product or service offering project for a client, from inception to installation.
- Installations may involve acceptance of capitalized equipment or enterprise software systems, or system integration or consulting projects/engagements.
- Typically involves extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Project is typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products to improvement of customer satisfaction through the use of technology.
- Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage competing interests.
- Typically oversees schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment.
- Experience with WatchGuard Video Products preferred, but not required.
- 1+ years of project coordination in the IT industry
- 1+ years of Sales Support role
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.