About The Opportunity
Grubhub is looking for a scrappy, result-oriented Project Coordinator to join our Market Research team. This team is responsible for identifying key competitive metric gaps, building a repeatable process to gain insight into those metrics, and producing recommendations for the Executive Team. The Program Manager will rely on this individual to partner with SMEs across the organization to help launch new initiatives, remove roadblocks on efforts in-flight and provide input on improvements and efficiencies.
The Impact You Will Make
- Keep research efforts moving smoothly in order to effectively and accurately measure competitive performance for identified KPIs.
- Ensure that projects stay on-time and continue to progress with data collection.
- Quickly react to issues to troubleshoot and keep efforts on-track.
- Provide suggestions for improvements and efficiencies based on day-to-day data collection efforts
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably within operations or tech.
- Capable of working cross-functionally to partner with many different departments
- Ability to stay engaged with multiple workstreams simultaneously and an ability to prioritize between competing initiatives.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and tackle a wide variety of issues.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Out-of the-box thinking to bring creative solutions to day-to-day problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Tableau skills are preferred.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.