Encourage curiosity. Keep improving. Be enthusiastic. Stay humble. Celebrate successes. Always be respectful & positive. Customers’ success is our strength. Our values are not just bullet points; we do encourage prospective talents to browse our SpotMe Playbook.
These are the values the people of SpotMe carry with them every single day, it makes us who we are. It empowers us to continue our impressive growth since our founding in 2001.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland with additional offices in the Big Apple (New York), The Windy City (Chicago), Sofia, and Singapore we operate on a global scale with over 160 employees bringing our Digital Experience Platform to clients such as Red Hat, Pfizer, L’Oréal and PwC. Our people, together with amazing business advisors and consultants, create collectively the culture of the company that makes our team truly world-class.
We are on a mission. We are redefining how our clients engage with their audiences - whether that is engagement with customers, new talent, or their current workforce. Just as the playing field of our clients is constantly changing, at SpotMe you will deal with a dynamic environment as well. We embrace change and we’ve been recognized for it. As a testament to our growth, we were named named a key growth player by G2 and Forrester.
The Project Coordinator role is a six-months paid internship, that will equip you with skills for a successful professional future.
In this role, you will be a key member within the Professional Services team. You will work closely with not only other Project Managers but also other departments (Sales, Product). You will be responsible for supporting pre-event and on-site operations. You will be learning everything you need to know about teamwork, project management and event ROI, with the goal of ultimately delivering your own project autonomously by the end of your internship.
We are looking for first-class Project Coordinators with a keen interest in digital technology. This position reports to a Project Manager and is based in Chicago, IL.
Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list):
- Participate in project kick-offs and app reviews with Project Managers and clients
- Implement content in the app using our CMS based on client and project requirements
- Coordinate IT, logistics and other requirements with internal / external third-parties
- Create statistics, exports and project reports
- Travel to event destinations (mainly in EMEA)
- Set up on-site IT infrastructure (network, Wi-Fi access points, devices)
- Set up and deliver live interactivity
- Curious and eager to learn and to improve the status quo
- Resolute and rigorous, cares that the job is done the right way
- Humble and accountable, always looking to self-improve
- Proud and passionate, gets involved
- Respectful and considerate, keeps a constructive approach even when challenged
- Eligible to work in the United States of America and travel nationally and internationally.
- Proficient in English any additional language is a bonus
- Comfortable with traveling 12+ days per month (including weekends / bank holidays)
Within 1 month, you’ll...
- Go through our on-boarding session so we can walk you through all the various aspects of the job
- Have travelled to your first event destination
Within 3 months, you’ll...
- Have a full understanding of our CMS
- Be able to handle all standard project management tasks autonomously
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Be able to lead a project from A to Z
- Look back and realize how much you’ve learned
We exist to challenge the status quo in order to create greater experiences for customers and employees. What you will find at SpotMe:
- Inspiring culture with supportive and clever teammates
- We ask questions, debate opinions, and fight for what we believe is best
- Work autonomously and have the opportunity to learn and teach
- High growth and super dynamic work environment
- Do you love to hear “Let’s do that!” or “Go for it!” on a daily basis and then actually have the opportunity to really make it a success?
- Don’t like doing laundry? Neither do we! Our amazing benefits include laundry service and transport reimbursement.
Find out more in the following articles: