Project Coordinator at MoLo Solutions
Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees two years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago, MoLo is not your run-of-the-mill, cubicle city. You can find our CEO, President and founders sitting on the floor with the rest of the team. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
The Project Coordinator executes on various projects that align with MoLo’s business objectives. The Project Coordinator assists in developing project strategy, prepares project documents, performs research and analysis, monitors progress, and keeps stakeholders informed. Ensuring assigned projects are tracking for successful completion is an ongoing responsibility of the Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator will work cross-functionally with departments including Carrier Sales, Customer Operations, Business Development, Human Resources, Marketing, and Finance. This position reports to the Strategic Project Manager.
- Coordinate projects from inception to conclusion, including planning and scoping activities, reporting on project status, monitoring workstreams, and facilitating feedback
- Forecast resources needed to reach objectives
- Manage relationships effectively to foster accountability and efficiency
- Provide administrative support to stakeholders
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project execution
- Work closely with departmental stakeholders to make sure the execution of each project aligns with the project scope and business objectives
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Career development program
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of project management or logistics experience required
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to identify challenges proactively and creatively solve them
- Excel in a deadline driven environment
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Extremely resourceful and a self-starter
- Excellent analytics skills