Project Coordinator at NielsenIQ
The NielsenIQ BASES team is the worldwide leader in analyzing and consulting on new consumer products and we are at the core of our clients’ new product launch strategies. We work with clients at all stages of new product development, from early-stage ideation to optimizing communication and positioning, package design, and predicting and growing in-market sales.Job Description
Project Coordinators serve as the connection between the Commercial and Operations departments, developing high quality survey materials, maintaining project timing and scheduling systems, performing quality control and coordination between departments in order to fulfill market research project requirements. When necessary, Project Coordinators consult on custom and highly complex projects, troubleshoot project issues, and develop standard processes for new services and tools, which enables NielsenIQ to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Utilize market research tools to develop high quality market research surveys to answer client business questions.
- Execute and manage multiple market research projects at one time through the pre-field and fielding processes.
- Communicate and partner with both the Operations and Commercial teams to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met on market research projects through performing quality control.
With your critical and strategic thinking abilities, you can develop and execute market research projects to answer client business questions. As a strong communicator, you collaborate with other departments to establish solutions that are efficient and effective. Using time management, you lead multiple projects at one time to deliver the business’s needs. With your attention to detail, you can ensure that all projects are managed and delivered accurately to help grow the business. You are someone who values working on a diverse, inclusive team and can provide our clients with innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solving ability
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Strong Time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Interest in project management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.