The Project Coordinator is a staff-level role requiring a bachelors degree, strong Excel skills, good attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communications, and the ability to understand concepts and apply those concepts to a variety of specific situations.
This role is a junior level, associate position with potential for growth into a variety of directions within Syndigo. The role will work with internal teams and clients, manage timelines, and communicate updates. Strong troubleshooting, an interest in technology, and the ability to effectively deliver a message to a variety of audiences is important.
This role will require being on-site in Syndigo’s office in Lisle on a daily basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage client interaction and provide status updates to internal teams and clients
- Define and maintain checklists
- Ensure projects remain on track
- Resolve all client complaints and inquiries professionally and provide detailed documentation of all interactions
- Provide support and make recommendations on process improvements to assist in exceeding customer satisfaction
- Track and maintain delivery schedule/log for all projects
- Research & resolve issues
- Assist in billing, when needed to rectify any discrepancies
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to multi-task
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised; establish work priorities
- Honest, hardworking and reliable
- Must be able to work well in a team environment; willing to jump into unfamiliar projects when team members need help
- Attention to details; proof-reading skills
- Flexibility in adapting to changes in priorities, assignments and other interruptions, which may impact pre-established timelines and courses of action for completing projects and assignments
- Strong communication skills to clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally, to senior staff, as well as other team members