Project Coordinator at PHMG
401 N Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL
This essential role demands an organized, knowledgeable individual to play a key role in managing telecoms engineering work for PHMG clients. You’ll liaise with Internal Field Service Managers, Client Account Managers and third-party suppliers – ensuring information and support are offered when needed to uphold the seamless set-up of our services.
The ideal candidate will have a college degree, strong attention-to-detail, and communication skills of the same caliber – both written and spoken. You’ll use this talent, alongside your great telephone manner, to deliver exemplary customer service and thrive in a professional office environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring all case completion and telephone usage volume targets are met or exceeded by coordinating the delivery of tasks allocated via the CRM
- Developing strong relationships with internal and external third-party suppliers
- Arranging and coordinating installation or upgrade of client hardware and ensure quality control of this process
- Following up on information in team’s workflow or CRM systems and add details where needed
- Ensuring all required administration fields are populated prior to completing cases
What we look for:
- Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree or applicable experience
- Strong organizational and written skills
- Technical and personable
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ambitious and motivated
Training and Development:
- Comprehensive in-class training academy course with our internal training manager – focused on gaining great knowledge of PHMG as a whole
- Hands on training with senior members of the team
- Bi-weekly department training to enhance overall knowledge and growth of the team
- Consistent support from team members and head of the department
- Growth opportunities to lead a team or a territory
Perks of working at PHMG:
- 18 days PTO, 2 VTO days, plus 7 federal holidays, and half day following your birthday
- Complete health benefits package including employer sponsored life insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Ventra Transit Benefit program
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere (intramurals, happy hours, etc.)
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of Lake Michigan
- Monthly on-site barber and nail beautician
- Monthly President’s Club dinners at Chicago’s best restaurants
- Summer hours
- Free onsite gym membership after 3 months
Established in 1998 in the UK, PHMG has become the world’s leading audio branding agency – and is now a company in hyper-growth. From our North American HQ in a prime North Michigan Avenue location, we’re expanding across the continent and beyond, making us one of Chicago’s fastest growing media companies.
We work with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe, and this expansive client list includes household names of the caliber of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ - strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be, so we offer all our staff a complete portfolio of PH
Perks. This extensive list of benefits includes free gym membership, in-house barber, beautician and bar, subsidized travel, CSR initiatives and many more exciting rewards. Our commitment to giving something back to our staff has earned us multiple awards:
- A Chicago Tribune Top Workplace (2018)
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (2018 and 2019)
- Great Place to Work certified company, earned following an in-depth survey of our staff (2019)
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work authorization.