Project Coordinator at Bounteous (Chicago, IL)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:47 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 24, 2020
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Currently, Bounteous is searching for a Project Coordinator to add to our fast-growing team. The Project Coordinator will work with a Senior Project Manager or Program Director to prioritize, guide, and direct diverse teams throughout the project life cycle, ensuring the project tasks stay on track and on budget while achieving a high standard of quality. The Project Coordinator must be detail-oriented, and be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. The Project Coordinator must have the ability to work effectively with their project management team and client service counterparts to make sure work is being prioritized appropriately. The right candidate will be an advocate for the project team, ensuring that they are empowered and have the information needed to successfully create and deliver an excellent end product. A member of our team will also share a passion for the ever-evolving trends and technologies available within the digital marketing space.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with project teams to determine project activities and tasks to establish realistic timelines
- Develop/maintain project plans
- Gather and communicate project requirements to project teams
- Monitor and share project status, progress, and deliverables with all key project stakeholders
- Remain aware of potential areas of concern, mitigate risk, and control scope
- Manage project scope, timeline and budget
- Work with the clients and product owners to ensure the realization of business goals in working solutions
- Develop domain expertise in client's business space to drive results
- Build strong relationships with client and internal team members to deliver success
- Continue expansion and development of new skills, techniques, and tools through continuous learning
- BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of experience within an agency or similar client services oriented environment
- Experience supporting digital-related projects preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in-person
- Proven organizational skills and focused attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, positive problem solver - have the ability to understand a problem and work toward a solution by building consensus within the project team
- Must be the type of person who isn’t afraid to ask questions, is truly flexible and able to adapt to new responsibilities when needed, and prefer to take the initiative to do both
- Analytical, quick thinker in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to easily work with everyone, from designers to developers to content strategists
- Ability to adjust how information is communicated to various audiences, who each process information in their own way, have different working styles, and unique personalities
- Good knowledge of web and app development process and technologies, knowledge of project management tools, best practices, and processes
- Experience in Confluence / JIRA or equivalent tool for software development desired
- Knowledge of project management techniques including Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, and/or PMI/PMBOK
- Agile and/or PMI certifications are a plus
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
Read Full Job Description