Responsible for delivery of project goals including scope, schedule, and budget in the Wholesale Payments domain. Management of key project artifacts; RAID Log, Status Reports, Scorecards and Metrics, Program Communication and Reporting. Support project teams from initiation through implementation including phases such as planning, analysis, design development and implementation. Support Project Managers in establishing project requirements, priorities, and deadlines. Support Project Managers in managing priorities, roadmaps, requirements, delivery plans and release scheduled
Required Skills & Attributes
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Tools, particularly; Excel and Powerpoint
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Project Analysis; Technical, Data and Process Analysis
- Budget / Financial Analysis
- Highly motivated: Able to demonstrate a keen interest in Project Management, Banking and Technology
- Ability to work individual and collaboratively as part of a global virtual team
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of Jira, Agile, Confluence and JPM Systems; Verum, Seal, etc would be advantageous
- Experience and/or demonstrable understanding of Wholesale Payments processing is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Technology project lifecycle, Waterfall and Agile Methodologies all an advantage
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.