Project Manager, Asset Protection - Systems and Technology at Walgreens
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of experience working with systems and technology OR a High School Diploma / GED and at least 4 years of experience working with systems and technology.
- At least 2 years experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- At least 2 years experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- At least 2 years experience developing/generating reports and delivering the results to various levels of the organization.
- At least 2 years experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel that includes use of Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Vlookups, creating custom formulas and connecting to data from other sources.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA/Master's Degree
- At least 1 years experience of cross functional team leadership.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.