Project Manager (CHICAGO) at Fit Analytics
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping — is looking for a motivated full-time Project Manager to join our team in Chicago. In this role, you will own relationships with Fit Analytics’ clients in North America, and support them on every aspect of client engagement, including technical integration, product deployment, issue resolution, and ongoing reporting. You will function as the go-to person for client needs and manage projects that span across our Project Management, Research and Development, and Business Intelligence teams.
Who We Are
Based in Germany (HQ: Berlin) and the US (HQ: Chicago), we are a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online apparel shoppers to find the size and fit for them. We’re helping some of world’s largest apparel firms solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our core product, Fit Finder, helps clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. In addition to Fit Finder, we have introduced three new product lines to the market in 2018/19: Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source. The Fit Analytics’ platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of dollars of purchasing records and consumer preferences. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Functioning as the go-to contact for client requests
- Ensuring the smooth onboarding of all new clients
- Identifying and assessing our clients’ critical needs and uncovering short and long-term growth opportunities
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics
- Closely liaising with the product team about client needs
- Collecting and communicating client requirements to all necessary departments
- Learning and evangelizing a deep technical understanding of our product
- Conducting high-level business reviews with clients and suppliers
What We're Looking for in You
- University degree in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Business or related field
- Proven understanding of ecommerce and web
- Experience in fashion and retail preferred
- Outstanding communicator with natural leadership competencies
- Structured, highly organized, thorough and persistent
- Ability to handle high-pressure phases with many simultaneous client requests and prioritize those requests
- Fundamental analytical skills
- Currently living in Chicago
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- Hands-on experience building a revolutionary e-commerce product
- A spot on our smart, creative and motivated international team
- Best in class healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organised, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your resume and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!