Project Manager, Clinical Operations at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Project Manager of Clinical Operations who will work with our cross functional teams on clinical and research initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and track work across a cross-functional team of scientists, analysts, and medical staff to ensure deliverables are met on time and with exceptional accuracy
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to create and enhance software and applications in support of internal operations and product delivery
- Design and implement process and workflow improvements across various proprietary systems to ensure growth at scale
- Report project statuses, quality metrics, and general feedback to team leadership
- 3+ years experience with prior project or account management responsibilities
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Business or Communications
- Experience working as part of a larger team to drive initiatives at scale
- Proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail, and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and an eye towards process improvement
- Experience with product planning and/or user acceptance testing preferred
- Persistent and resilient person who thrives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Superior analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Tenacious appetite for success