Project Manager Contractor at Fusion Risk Management
Fusion's Project Manager plays a key role within our Delivery team. This role works directly with our clients and delivery team to ensure quality deployments of solutions built in the Fusion Framework®, built on the Force.com cloud platform.
This role, which interfaces with customers, client product managers, and developers, will focus on the following outcomes:
- Maintain team effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting customer projects
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with internal and external stakeholders
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Recommend strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating project outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating staffing requirements.
- Document and/or translate client requirements, use cases, or requests for system configuration
- Help achieve financial objectives by forecasting requirements, analyzing project needs and completing corrective action
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems or related category
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in project management
- Ability to show a sense of urgency to act promptly and with intention to make things happen efficiently and effectively
- Professional at all times with strong interpersonal skills, capable of maintaining effective working relationships with customers, vendors, employees and management through use of tact, diplomacy, good judgment, responsiveness and follow-through
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently without supervision, proficient at solving problems as well as proactively recommending and implementing improvements or solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Fast learner and comfortable working in a fast pace working environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrated experience in leading enterprise-level engagements
- Demonstrated knowledge of project delivery methodologies and tools
- Experience managing teams of technology professionals of varying skill levels
- Proficient in translating business and technical requirements across internal and client groups
- Planning and managing projects to maximize team productivity and efficiency
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce.com or Force.com experience preferred but not required
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- This role is a maximum of 40 hours per week. Hours are not guaranteed thus, they can vary week to week.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.