Project Manager, Creative at Cameo
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL and Venice, CA. But as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s chat.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
As a Creative Project Manager, you will help build Cameo’s creative infrastructure, creating processes to ensure that our creative team (in house and external) stays on track and adheres to our timelines. You will build systems that allow the team to significantly elevate its brand and creative work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage creative projects across multiple teams, juggling both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure flawless execution in creative production and requirements of all relevant teams are met
- Plan, facilitate and track continuous improvement on operational needs of the Brand and Creative team
- Prioritize activities across multiple projects at different stages, from ideation to delivery
- Manage and track financial, time and resource aspects of Brand and Creative operations against estimated budgets, business impact and timelines
- Ensure alignment of consumer all touch points with brand values and visual guidelines
- Create templates and implement processes
- Act as a gatekeeper for everything creative, giving the creative teams enough time and space to deliver their best possible work.
- Manage multiple work streams with ease by successfully and thoughtfully putting together project plans to adhere to deadlines.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in a creative project management role
- A passion for leading project teams
- Hands-on experience with project managing complex campaigns from start to finish. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality, and risk. Learn and improve from failures as well as successes.
- Strong organizational skills to manage and monitor multiple simultaneous projects
- A background in the creative field, either from agency or industry side
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to focus on a problem, ask insightful questions, reject presuppositions, and learn new concepts quickly.
- Exemplify all of our core values, most importantly, “Run Through Walls” and “Roll Out the Red Carpet”.
- You bring humility and compassion to work everyday.
- You are receptive to feedback, coaching, strategic realignment when necessary, and lead with no ego.
- Ability to adapt to a culture of an ever-growing rocketship company that embraces and commits to change.
- You make work fun by coming into work with a sense of humor and positive work ethic
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.