Project Manager, Enterprise Events at Cvent | Kapow
Cvent has multiple opportunities in our Austin, TX, McLean, VA, Draper, UT, Portland, OR, and Chicago, IL offices and open to remote employees in the Las Vegas, NV and Orlando, FL area for Technical Project Managers on the Enterprise Event Client Services Team supporting customers leveraging Cvent's Onsite Solutions for large Enterprise Events.
The successful candidate must be a process oriented, customer focused, multi-tasking individual with a proven track record against their current role's metrics and activities. In addition, a successful candidate proposes new and creative ideas, possesses highly effective communication skills and builds constructive and effective relationships.
Cvent has a diverse, collaborative and open work environment where employees work closely with active members of the market's thriving tech & event communities.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as a point of contact for the customer on a single or multiple large scale events
- Act as the point of contact in managing all planning and onsite aspects of the event through heavy engagement with the customer
- Directly support and consult with customers on how to best leverage Cvent's Enterprise Event onsite solution functionality
- Act as a liaison between supplier vendors and customers to quote, order, and manage event specific materials
- Work with strategic partners to ensure successful delivery of hardware and supplies onsite
- Troubleshoot potential issues to ensure the customer's success at their event
- Manage several concurrent projects of differing sizes and complexity
- Help develop and improve upon internal processes specific to managing Enterprise Event projects
- Identify and define product improvements and enhancements as they pertain to client needs and overall deployment
- Configure event specific technology prior to and onsite at event
- Work onsite at events to ensure success
- Manage the onsite implementation team
- Work with Finance on project costs, expense reports and travel budgets
- Travel – approximately 40% of time
What You Need for this Positon
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 3 years of event management, project management or customer success experience
- Preferred industry (event) and/or onsite technical event support
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to insure event execution success
- Ability to manage a team to achieve goals
- Basic networking knowledge
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Strong understanding of the onsite event management experience
- Able to work with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Jira/Confluence and Salesforce.com or similar contact management software
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.