Project Manager (iManage Risk & Compliance Team) at iManage
Being a Project Manager at iManage means…
You are responsible for providing leadership in delivery of our iManage Risk & Compliance projects. You will take responsibility for the successful delivery of our products and provide guidance to clients.
You are experienced and comfortable in project delivery engagements. You will work collaboratively with our professional services team, our customers, and you are skilled at developing client relationships.
iM Responsible For…
- Providing project leadership for consulting engagements in the kick-off, planning, analysis, installation, testing and go-live of iManage Risk Management solutions to ensure they meet client expectations
- Assembling and coordinating project staff, as well as planning and monitoring project tasks and timelines
- Leading status calls to share project milestones, critical path tasks and project risks
- Tracking time and spend for the iManage Risk and Compliance projects you manage
- Monitor scope of the project. Initiate change control procedures where required
- Understanding, following and enforcing project methodology
- Generating enhancement change orders
- Developing a close working relationship across all teams within the organization and fostering an environment of collaboration and teamwork
- Additional operational duties as needed
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree with relevant project coordination experience
- 5+ years of experience in delivery of sophisticated solutions ideally within legal, professional services, financial services industries is a plus
- Strong client-facing skills, including workshop planning, delivery & documentation
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively
- The proven ability to prioritize and juggle multiple client engagements
- A go-getter attitude that is flexible working in a fast-paced environment and doing what it takes to get the job done
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/