Project Manager, Implementation at Evive
Project Manager, Implementation
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. Since 2007, that spirit has defined our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for a strategic Project Manager, Implementation. Is it you?
A highly responsible and organized person, you have diligent attention to detail and know how to command a room. Team environments are where you thrive, and you can successfully drive a consensus amongst groups. You know exactly how to execute a project based on a specific vision, and you can ensure a timely, high-quality process getting there.
Here’s what a Project Manager, Implementation does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the project implementation, including product solution scope, timeline, budget, and associated revenue.
- Facilitate successful sales to implementation transition, including a detailed review and understanding of contractual commitments and deliverables outlined in the SOW.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of projects by developing a plan that determines key objectives, milestones, timelines, procedures, and resource assignment to various phases of the project.
- Act as the primary contact to the customer for the duration of the implementation project.
- Facilitate scheduling of recurring and as-needed meetings with project teams, customers, and vendor partners.
- Drive communication and reporting of project statuses, issues, escalations, and risks to internal & customer teams.
- Conduct process mapping and requirements gathering/documentation sessions to determine business requirements and solution configuration needs.
- Manage, track, and assign tasks to project and customer team members to support successful delivery of implementation goals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues resulting from system configuration activities.
- Coordinate and lead user acceptance testing with internal and customer teams.
- Create and manage customer documentation to support successful transition to Customer Success and Managed Services teams.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Evive’s solutions, processes & procedures, and benefit domain.
- Perform other duties and/or projects as assigned.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5+ years of SaaS implementation experience.
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with team members, customers, and vendor partners.
- Ability to interpret and explain technical concepts and results to functional / non-technical audiences.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to own and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Bring a positive and energetic presence to working in a team environment.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid time off—both for vacation and volunteering!
- Paid sick time
- One work-from-home day every week
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Subsidized dental insurance
- Vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Employer-paid basic life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account (medical & dependent care)
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Gym reimbursement program
- Pet Insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- And we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.