Project Manager (Implementation) at HealthJoy
Why our work matters
The healthcare industry is notoriously difficult to navigate. One third of the over $3 trillion spent on healthcare annually results from this complexity, and more than half of Americans don’t get care because of the price tag. Our mission is to simplify the healthcare experience in a way that provides access to better care at a lower cost.
Since 2014, HealthJoy has been committed to revolutionizing the way people access healthcare. Through an easy to use app that brings together healthcare information and on-demand help, we enable people to be more informed and confident when making decisions about their healthcare. It’s no small feat, but our work makes a significant difference in people’s lives.
Our team has compassion and energy for the problems we are solving. We hold ourselves accountable and deliver on ambitious, meaningful goals. Putting egos aside, we commit to doing what it takes to bring positive changes to our users. Everyone plays a role.
Together we are building the future of healthcare. Join us!
Your role in our mission
As a Project Manager, you will play a vital role in the on-boarding of new clients to the HealthJoy platform. Acting as a liaison across internal departments, you will drive teams to meet or beat strict deadlines; ensuring a successful launch for all stakeholders.
We are looking for a motivated and results oriented leader to create and execute project plans for all new client implementations.
This is a unique opportunity to apply your Project Management expertise to the growth and development of a scaling SaaS company.
How you’ll contribute
- Own the development, communication and execution for a high volume of concurrent implementation project plans, ensuring a successful launch for every client.
- Proactively identify ways to create operational efficiencies during the implementation process.
- Manage internal team members to complete tasks and project deliverables; resolving conflicts related to schedule, solution and team performance.
- Simplify and effectively communicate complex implementation concepts for internal departments.
- Lead team and client status meetings to provide visibility to project progress, deadlines, goals, objectives, and issues.
- Maintain project documentation, issue resolution, change requests and change management.
- Proven organization, time management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a high volume of projects toward completion without compromising results.
- High energy, "can-do" attitude with a strong desire to drive results.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the business in a dynamic, fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Experience working with a variety of teams; including Engineering and offshore teams.
- Highly quantitative and analytical; ability to monitor, measure and action on project metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Project Management; PMP certification preferred.
- SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Experience using project management tools such as Jira.
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution + dental and vision
- HSA with annual company contribution
- Stock options
- Pre-Taxed Transit
- Flexible PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Access to the HealthJoy app
- Quarterly volunteer events
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours
- Weekly Instacart orders and catered lunches every Friday
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.