Project Manager - IT Infrastructure Exp. mandatory at Ensono
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the day-to-day management of client engagement services and solution implementations and will ensure the overall success and delivery of the engagement by employing and adhering to Ensono and industry leading best practices. The PM utilizes established tools and templates, and follows approved processes and methodologies, to successfully execute large and complex transformational engagements. An integral part of this role is to establish, develop, and manage the engagement strategy and the detailed project plan, along with the day-to-day management of the Ensono consulting delivery team assigned to the engagement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the development and execution of complex, multi-phased projects with external project dependencies. Promotes client satisfaction by ensuring project adheres to stakeholder specifications. Responsible for project completion within determined scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- Initiating: Understanding of project management principles and the application thereof. Expert in project management methodology and solution development methodologies. Oversees contract file maintenance. Leads development of SOW or RFP response. Participates in vendor selection and contracts.
- Planning: Experience in project management and solution delivery methodologies. Responsible for the development of effort estimations utilized in new work proposals. Defines, organizes and plans project schedules to meet required project timeframes. Facilitates/leads estimation of moderately complex projects. Develops project schedule and determines resource needs. Works closely with resource managers to ensure proper resource allocation to the project.
- Executing: Independently and successfully managed the development and execution of multiple moderately complex, multi phased projects. Concurrently manages more than one project with cross-functional, cross-organizational teams and/or outside vendors.
- Monitoring/Controlling: Proven strong risk management as a primary management habit. Proven effective change management skills. Manages risk planning, analysis, response and control on a scheduled basis across all phases and projects.
- Closing: Recognize and document process improvement opportunities. Responsible for ensuring all project close out activities are completed and documented.
- Typically requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree
- 4-6 years of experience in the field or a related area i.e. IT infrastructure.
- PMP certification required.
- Handles projects with a complexity of 3 - 4.
- Travel 5%