Project Manager: Open Enrollment and Special Projects at bswift
The person in this role will be a key member of our benefits service delivery team spanning across our service center and client services team.
- The role will be a key driver in Open Enrollment Planning and Execution
- The ideal candidate will have deep core HW knowledge and an equally matching expertise in service center delivery operations.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to navigate and influence change across a highly matrixed organization is a must. Ability to work and thrive in a high growth and rapid change environment is key!
- Proactively leads assigned project by creating project timeline, identifying key milestones and additional resources needed to successfully complete the work.
- Assists with the management of internal relationships, processes and performance drives (in some cases relationships may be external).
- Negotiates to obtain additional resources (may be cross functional/segment).
- Responsible for the budget and/or financial implications of the project.
- Identifies issues that may stall project and works with manager to address them.
- Tracks progress and communicates project status on a regular basis to all impacted parties.
- Builds communication plan for implementation to ensure all impacted parties (up stream/down stream) are informed of next steps for completion.
- Acts as an advocate for change may require influencing others to see the value in project.
- Group facilitation/presentation influencing various internal (these may be cross-functional/segment) may also include external parties.
- May coach or mentor others by providing work direction.
- May solicit and evaluate internal and external customer feedback to enhance continuous quality improvement.
- May identify gaps and recommend enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
- Develops recommendations based on complex data and root cause analysis.
- May serve as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Lead Project Manager for Open Enrollment and Special Projects
- OE Lead Resource Manager (Ramp Up and Ramp Down)
- Creates and own SC Open Enrollment Project Plan and Updates
- Responsible for ensuring OE readiness: Requirements, Space and Equipment, Staff Onboarding, Content Management, and Training
- Schedule, Lead, and report out OE status delivery to SC leadership
- Work directly with service Center Operations Leader, Workforce Management, and COE lead to improve Open enrollment employee and client experience
SC Technology Transformation
- SC Technology Transformation resource- Scoping and Deployment
- Identify automation opportunities to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Support the development of Best Practice Standards and Governance
- Results driven leader with 3-5 years of experience in benefits administration knowledge, open enrollment., project management, resource management, and service center operations.
- Ideal candidate would be located in either Chicago, IL, High Point, NC or Fresno, CA