CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
As the Project Manager of Product Delivery, you’ll be working within the CCC IT Operations team, an in-house infrastructure and technical operations focus team, responsible for delivery and liver services of our critical software related applications and products. The Project Manager of Product Delivery helps manage the internal technology operations portfolio, as well as individual projects, making sure team members and stakeholders have the needed information to meet milestones and deadlines, set by team leads. The Project Manager must be familiar with every aspect of the project, including all short and long-term goals, project timelines, and resourcing details. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the coordination and facilitation of user experience and innovation workshops and activities.
- Coordinate multiple digital and offline projects concurrently.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on internal and client projects.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure successful project completion.
- Assist in the planning, preparation and facilitation of meetings and workshops.
- Ensure project completion within scope, budget and schedule.
- Manage expectations and resolve project-related issues.
- Track project time, materials, milestones and deliverables.
- Maintain accurate project records and documentation.
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Good understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Experience working with multiple clients and internal stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Outstanding task organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication, phone and customer service skills.