Project Manager – Product Design at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
As the the Project Manager – Product Design you’ll be working within the CCC Product Design Team, an in-house digital strategy, research and human centered design team that is responsible for setting standards and driving product design and innovation initiatives. The Project Manager – Product Design helps manage the Product Design pipeline as well as individual projects, making sure team members and stakeholders have the needed information to meet milestones and deadlines, set by team leads. The Project Manager must be familiar with every aspect of the project, including all short and long-term goals, project timelines, and resourcing details. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the coordination and facilitation of user experience and innovation workshops and activities.
- Coordinate multiple digital and offline projects concurrently.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on internal and client projects.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure successful project completion.
- Assist in the planning, preparation and facilitation of meetings and workshops.
- Ensure project completion within scope, budget and schedule.
- Manage expectations and resolve project-related issues.
- Track project time, materials, milestones and deliverables.
- Maintain accurate project records and documentation.
- 7+ years of digital product management experience.
- Good understanding of online technologies and digital marketing.
- Experience working with multiple clients and internal stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Outstanding task organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication, phone and customer service skills.