SilkRoad Technology is the world's leader in strategic onboarding for global workforce readiness and transformation. We help organizations prepare their people for change by designing intentional, personalized journeys to increase retention and maximize agility throughout their careers. SilkRoad combines our leading strategic onboarding capabilities with world-class consulting services to deliver highly scalable, personalized experiences that engage employees and drive long-term business performance such as productivity, profitability, growth and agility.
Our Global Client Services Team is seeking an experienced Program Consultant to lead client service delivery of large, multi-discipline client projects, lead assessments, architect software solutions and oversee a team of consultants in implementing complex, cross-discipline projects. The Program Consultant consults with clients on best practices and optimization of process and system.
Your contributions to SilkRoad will include:
- Managing assigned client projects, project plan, communications and success metrics; collaborating with resource management regarding staff allocation requirements.
- Maintaining responsibility for planning, executing, and finalizing client projects while adhering to strict deadlines and budgets in the Strategic Services organization.
- Partnering with Sales to ensure a positive transition from the sales cycle to the implementation/delivery experience.
- Providing project management oversight through all phases of the client relationship including coordinating with the client, sales, technical resources, and support teams.
- Defining project milestones and managing changes to project scope, deliverables, and timelines that support business goals in collaboration with project team and stakeholders. Identifying potential risks and devises contingency plans as needed.
- Consulting with clients to derive insight and provides recommendations on how to improve performance and business outcomes with innovative software solutions.
- Coordinating with Client Support and Product Management teams to ensure client needs, deadlines, and SilkRoad commitments are met, while preventing overload.
- Overseeing transition to Client Support team and ensures clients are fully prepared to use the system independently within specified time frame.
- Translating business requirements into systems requirements.
- Building, developing and growing business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate project team members.
- Ability to manage client expectations and deliver world-class client service in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated passion for client service with a strong emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem resolution abilities.
- Obtains relevant SilkRoad product certification(s) within designated timeframe.
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
- Minimum of five years' project management experience is required. This experience should include all aspects of process developments and execution.
- Minimum of five years' experience in functional Human Resources and/or Human Resources systems implementations is required.
- Business consulting experience required; human resources consulting experience is preferred.
- SHRM-CP, SHRM SCP, or other HR-related certification is preferred.
- Experience with globalization and localization of web applications is preferred.
- French, Spanish or other foreign language proficiency is a plus.