Project Manager, Provider Services at Oak Street Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:32 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, March 19, 2022
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Project Manager, Provider Services
The mission of Oak Street Health is to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare.
The Oak Street model integrates outstanding clinical expertise, technology, and teamwork to deliver improved care quality and cost savings. These cost savings are then reinvested into care in our communities, creating a virtuous cycle of improving community health.
We are a national organization serving over 100,000 patients and we are growing rapidly . We are a diverse team of care providers, service team members, technologists, community outreach experts, business professionals, and more -- all dedicated to our Oaky Values and motivated by our mission. We're looking forward to getting to know you!
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com .
The Provider Services Project Manager will be responsible for managing the reporting and analytics related to provider hiring, staffing, retention and engagement at Oak Street Health. This role reports to the Senior Vice President, Provider Services.
- Data Analytics and Reporting
- Collaborate with Provider Services recruiters, Finance, Senior Operational Leaders and other key stakeholders to understand data needs and deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and analysis in a clear and concise manner.
- Manage reporting related to provider hiring, onboarding, pipeline, compensation, turnover, retention, and engagement.
- Collaborate with various departments to identify critical people issues, understand processes, analyze data to drive improvements, and present key insights in support of decision making.
- Analyze information to bring forward insights and suggest optimizations that will improve hiring, retention and engagement.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for data, reporting and analytics related to providers at Oak Street Health.
- Project Management
- Lead cross-functional projects across the organization.
- Partner with other Oak Street teams to drive results across silos, including but not limited to compensation reviews, annual merit increases, performance review implementation into Workday, etc.
- Build and maintain project trackers, sharing regular updates with teams and executives.
- Recruiting-Marketing Interface
- Collaborate with recruiting and marketing teams to build and operate marketing initiatives that drive effective provider hiring.
- Create/manage reports on effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Identify return on investment of various tools/programs.
- Identify potential content gaps and create marketing content.
- Other duties, as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong data analysis skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google tools
- 1-2 years of work experience as an analyst
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus but not required
- Ability to communicate clearly to various audiences
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to manage deadlines and deliverables
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities, as needed
- Experience in healthcare is a plus but not required
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being "Oaky"
What does being "Oaky" look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.