Project Manager (Regulatory)
Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
Alliant is seeking an experienced Project Manager who has a background working on compliance and risk assessment focused projects. This opportunity will support a high-profile regulatory program on a growing team.
The Project Manager is responsible for conducting and/or participating in managing project integration, scope, time, costs and quality and communicates the status, risk and issues associated with each to the correct level(s) within the project structure and the organization to ensure that the projects' outcomes are achieved as defined. The Project Manager serves as a leader for critical thinking and managing the productivity pace as well as ensuring a financial focus with emphasis on credit union priorities and targets.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Partner with executives, operational directors, and process owners to translate vision into an executable plan.
- Work in concert with program management, compliance department, and business lines in managing day-to-day activities of project team members to proactively identify and resolve issues that would present a risk to on-time implementation of the project.
- Strong ability to positively influence others across functional areas and achieve buy-in to drive cultural and organizational change initiatives.
- Utilizes highly effective leadership, communication, and relationship-building skills in leading cross-functional teams toward achieving aggressive organizational goals.
- Expert knowledge in: scope management, requirements management, resource management, communications management, risk management, quality management, financial management, and business continuity management.
- Proven ability to hold project team members accountable to on-time completion and quality of project deliverables and milestones.
- Works on multiple projects simultaneously
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business transactions with policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding credit union members and their accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
- Prepares reports regarding status of project/s and supports program manager in preparing program-related reporting.
- Defines project schedules, negotiates for resources, and monitors progress.
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a BA/BS degree with A minimum of 5-8 year demonstrated experience in Project Management processes and practices, and you have:
- PMP Certification (preferred)
- Experience in Agile teams (a plus)
- PC Skills required including advanced skills in MS-Word, MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly effective time and project management skills
- Proven ability to execute on project deliverables
- Technical aptitude and ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Effective public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to make rational judgments on complex matters. Candidate must also demonstrate ability to be flexible in balancing priorities which may rapidly shift. Candidate must also successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work with tight timelines and limited direction
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, and listening.
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off