Project Manager, Restaurant Relationship and Promotion
We’re looking for a project manager who will be charged with multiple responsibilities that span the five phases of a project life cycle (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and closing) and develop strategies to build a long-term relationship with Chowbus partners.
In this role, you’ll be entrepreneurial, cross-functional, and scrappy – creating new partnership ideas (promotion, cross-marketing, business development, etc.), working with our local team and multiple departments, and preparing reports to relevant stakeholders to maximize the partnership performance and build a long-term relationship with our clients.
- Responsible for the creation, organization, execution and completion of specific projects and promotion campaigns.
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with overall strategic goals.
- Actively build a strong relationship with product, engineering, operations, regional sales and design peers to supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track.
- Own Business Intelligence and collaborate with data engineers to advance performance by designing and developing metrics / reports / analyses / dashboards and driving action through effective communication and cross-functional partnership
- Initiate competitor analysis by research to analysis of the current market situation in target cities.
- Develop promotion strategies based on competitor analysis and present with the team.
(Requirements) We’d be excited to chat with you if you:
- Have 1+ years of business development or sales related experience
- Have experience working in a corporate food and beverage industry
- Have ability to lead analysis-driven decision making processes
- Value collaboration in team-oriented environments
- Are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment and adapt quickly – a strong multitasker
- Proficient using collaborative and internal tools, or can learn them quickly (Salesforce, Slack, Redash, Asana)
- Are bilingual in Chinese
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.