Project Manager – RFM & McDelivery at McDonald's Technology
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s, but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are moving fast and are adding to our best-in-class team. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world. We are customer obsessed, committed to being leaders, and believe we are better when we work together. Over the last couple years, we’ve launched home delivery, modernized our restaurant experience through digital enhancements and have so much more to come.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From ambitious recycling initiatives and balanced sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are constantly improving. We see every single day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
Our new, state-of-the-art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It's set up to be a global hub that cultivates innovation. Take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to communicate with your team around the globe! Our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Participate in monthly organized events, enjoy massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites.Job Description
McDonald’s Global Technology USA team has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager on the Customer Facing Products team. This position will be responsible for leading and handling requirement analysis, design review, and integrated testing of Restaurant File Maintenance (RFM) and McDelivery micro-service features that impact store system software in over 14,000 US restaurants. This individual will work with various partners in US Operations, QA, Support, Deployment, Legal, Security, Treasury, Development, and Infrastructure teams to handle timelines of RFM and McDelivery feature delivery and deployment.
- Planning, facilitation, follow up, and finalize feature and functionalities working with key stakeholders
- Leading and driving out requirements, use case scenarios, impact assessments and cost/benefit analysis working with key stakeholders
- Working closely with US Technology software teams to validate features through design reviews and testing
- Providing day-to-day coaching and mentoring to other cross functional team Business Analysts
- Representing the right priority for issues and changes during defect management and change management processes
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with stakeholders to finalize requirements and mange timelines of their delivery. This person must be a highly organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment and have validated measurable experience with all aspects of the SDLC.Qualifications
- 6+ years IT experience
- 1+ year as a PM
- Bachelor’s degree - Business or IT with related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to manage stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects end to end
- Experience working in a client-facing role with the ability to build strong relationships
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to focus on details as well as the big picture
- Experience identifying project tasks and providing estimates for those tasks
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to balance multiple priorities successfully
- Preferred knowledge of McDonald’s Restaurant and Digital technologies and other restaurant technologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel, SharePoint and Visio
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.