Project Manager, Sales Strategy at KeHE Distributors
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Project Manager, Sales Strategy will work closely with the EVP, Chain Grocery, and be responsible for managing channel projects, analyzing data to support strategic decisions, and coordinating and executing the agenda and strategy for the Chain Grocery account teams. The Project Manager, Sales Strategy will organize, align, and communicate strategic priorities with and for the EVP, Chain Grocery, and own or identify owners for projects to ensure overall efficient and consistent operations for the teams and their customers. This is a highly cross-functional role that intersects business analytics, project management, and process improvement, requiring effective internal collaboration.
- Prioritize, strategically and tactically oversee key projects, and manage critical business issues to ensure focus, efficiency, and impact.
- Ensure that coordination, alignment of objectives, and timelines support the overall business strategy.
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations for process optimization and efficiency
- Ease decision making by striving to provide full information at point of decision and by serving as a reliable, trusted, and fair channel for all stakeholders.
- Collect and analyze data providing support, predictions, and accountability to the EVP and account teams.
- Monitor and maintain KPI and/or WIG focus and execution.
- Present business-wide analytics.
- Make recommendations to EVP and leaders on improved performance
- Coordinate strategic meetings, documentation, and deliverables. Sets pace for meeting key timelines, manages expectations, and ensures all collateral ready for review. As needed, serves as a proxy for the EVP Chain Grocery in meetings.
- Build messaging/presentations to support the strategic messaging for the Chain Grocery groups.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
• College degree combined with corporate general management experience and increasing responsibility. Master’s degree preferred.
• Strong project management experience. Experience managing large or complex projects and comfort with ambiguity.
• Strong analytical background with the ability to translate data into strategic actions.
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive and diplomatic.
• Experience managing people.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment interfacing between Sr. Executives, senior leadership and the organization working to ensure all preparations are made to promote productivity and efficiency
• Strategic thinker with effective diplomatic and proactive leadership skills to translate data into insights and actions that will drive the organization forward.
• Highly credible, collaborative, and resourceful style with the ability to work independently and as a team player
• Extremely trustworthy with the ability to handle confidential matters and sensitive information or situations with discretion
• Strong ability to build presentations and communicate content/vision clearly and thoroughly to a large audience of stakeholders
• Strong understanding of business financials and process improvement
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Expert skills in Excel and PowerPoint