How you'll make an impact:
As our Project Manager you will help hospitals and healthcare systems across the country implement our software, StrataJazz® so they can better perform financially. Every day you will manage project timelines, resources and scope. To thrive in this role, you must stay very organized and have mastered your executive presence across all forms of communication. The day-to-day of the role includes:
What we're looking for:
- Providing oversight and guidance to cross-functional project teams, planning and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders simultaneously to enable the launch of new projects and processes throughout the implementation lifecycle
- Serving as a customer advocate to effectively lead their organization through implementations with a key focus on building positive professional relationships
- Managing project communication & progress using Salesforce, leveraging a built-in project management application & Microsoft Office
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring detailed project workplans that leverage waterfall methodology. Documenting project changes & risks in alignment with standards defined in customer statement of work
- Participating in regular scrum ceremonies to plan for & manage project tasks in alignment with Strata's Agile operations
- Assisting project leaders in defining risks, dependencies and issue resolution
- Reporting progress through weekly status meetings and monthly executive meetings with customers and internal leadership
- Ensuring coordination between different consulting teams to ensure implementation tasks are clearly defined and completed on schedule
- Managing expectations and escalations of both internal team members and customers
- Supporting account management activities as needed with assigned customer accounts
Thinking about applying?
- Bachelor's degree or foreign academic equivalent
- 3+ years of project management experience in a software implementation environment
- Experience with software implementation in healthcare or finance is a plus
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…
Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are lifelong learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
Read Full Job Description