Project Manager, Software Implementation at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for oversight and management of projects related to the implementation of the StrataJazz system at hospitals and healthcare systems across the country. While managing timelines, resources and budgets, you will oversee project communication strategies using Salesforce, email and printed materials. You will work closely with the business development and consulting teams to ensure tasks are clearly defined and completed on schedule.
You will also be responsible for providing recommendations relative to scope, integration and design decisions to the teams involved in the implementation of StrataJazz at various client sites.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor detailed project schedules
- Track project changes and make necessary updates as needed
- Collect and compile meeting documents to distribute both internally and to clients
- Participate in client planning, training, and support discussions
- Lead weekly status meetings and monthly executive meetings
- Ensure coordination between different consulting teams
- Manage expectations and escalations of both internal team members and clients
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign academic equivalent
- 3-4 years of project management experience in a healthcare or software environment
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)